IKI organizes various leisure activities like
- walking tours of the city
- visits to rustic wine taverns (Heuriger)
- welcome parties from July to September
- open air film shows
- dancing and cooking classes
- excursions to museums and exhibitions
Find a sample of the current program here.
Vienna has something for everyone. In summer sports enthusiasts can enjoy swimming, jogging or cycling, in winter they can skate right in front of the city hall, or ski in the nearby Alps. Vienna is famous for its coffee houses, where you can just relax or meet friends, read newspapers, do your homework ... Culture enthusiasts will love the world famous opera house, concert halls, pop music venues, museums and theatres ...Vienna will make sure you are never lost for something to do.